This is a sample HLO Tours itinerary.
HLO Tours will customize your tour to meet
your specific travel tastes, wishes, and expectations.
MOROCCO (Rabat, Fez, Marrakech and Casablanca
TRAVEL THROUGH THE MAGNIFICENT ATLAS MOUNTAINS – Where native Berber people live a way of life unchanged since the time of Christ.
· The exotic “Red City” of Marrakech, once a crossroads for caravans
Coming out of the desert
· The medieval mud-brick fortress village of Ait Benhaddou;
· The breathtaking Todra Gorge.
EXPLORE THE IMPERIAL CITIES:
· Legendary Casablanca.
· Rabat – Where we will visit Chellah, a 14th-century necropolis built on
The site of a Roman settlement.
· Meknes – where we will explore Volubilis, an ancient Roman ruin and
The finest archeological site in Morocco.
Fez – the world’s most well preserved Medieval City, known for its Moroccan bound leather and Berber carpets.